1. Personnel Development, Social Etiquettes and Work Life Balance
2. Supply Chain Management
3. Time Management
4. FIDIC Conditions of Contracts
5. Report Writing
6. Bid Evaluation
7. Health and Safety
8. Hybrid Automotive Control Systems
9. Solar Power Technology and their Applications
10. Engineering Management
11. Construction Arbitration and Price Variations in Contracts
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT FOR AN ENGINEER TO FOLLOW CPD PROGRAMS?
To update the new technology of relevant background.
Keep practicing the theory and learn how to apply on practical environment.
Gain expert knowledge from professionals who have much more experience in the field.
To learn how to handle the difficult situations in work environment.
Opportunity to meet professionals and other technical experts in the field in CPD Forums
and share their knowledge and contacts.
Individual career development and create opportunities for better prospects.
Gain the opportunity to enhance the knowledge of other fields in the market.
To improve the image of professionals in the society.